Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lily and Zia

After watching the film Julia and Julia and purchasing A Zombie Ate My Cupcake, I decided that in the new year, I would create my own cooking/blogging adventure with a bit of a creepy twist.

I have 2 months to create 25 delicious and devilish cupcakes. Yes, my house will be filled to the brim with cakey goodness and my family and friends (both living and deceased) will be forced to down these scary sugary treats, even at the risk of turning into a supernatural being.


The Recipes:

Day of the Dead Skulls
Monstrous Mummies
Zombie's Breakfast
Zombie Snacks
Eerie Eyeballs
Shattered Glass *
Sweeney Todd's Surprise *
Zombie Hands
Ghastly Ghouls
Dracula's Bite*
Undead Gingerbread
Crazy Crabs
Morbid Meringue Bones
Rotten Ragworms
Black Roses
Marzipan Beetles
Mutant Ears
Radioactive Slime
Rasberry Space Cakes
Blood Stained Brains *
Rainbow Cupcakes
Bejeweled Cupcakes
Bleeding Hearts *
Fallen Angel Cakes
Devil's Food Cupcakes

* - I'm most excited about creating these.
italics - Ones that have been made.

Please feel free to comment or ask me for cakes if you live in the local area :)

Follow me in my creepy journey! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment